Definition of Personal Information:
“Any personal information regarding a customer (indicated as ‘personal information’ hereafter) such as name, address and phone number, which can contribute to identification of the individual. It also includes any pieces of information about the individual that can contribute to identification of the individual when searched in combination with other information. ”
＜Purpose of Collecting Personal Information＞
Kawaii girl Japan collects the minimal and absolutely necessary amount of personal information and uses it solely to process a customer’s order. Collected personal information will not be used for any other purposes.
＜Management/Use of Personal Information＞
Kawaii girl Japan manages/uses personal information in a fully secured environment and makes the utmost efforts to effectively prevent illegal access, alteration, loss, damage and/or leak of personal information.
Kawaii girl Japan will not disclose personal information except for the following cases:
1. If a customer agrees to display personal information
2. If personal information needs to be disclosed to the delivery service, for the purpose of making a delivery for an order or a gift
3. If personal information needs to be disclosed to an entity other than Kawaii girl Japan who is a provider of the product(s) or service(s) that a customer wishes to purchase, for the purpose of placing/processing the order (Kawaii girl Japan will take measures to protect personal information, such as signing a contract of confidentiality with the entity)
5. If personal information needs to be disclosed by a legal order
6. If personal information needs to be disclosed in order to provide proper customer service
＜Possibility of Outsourcing＞